There are no products in your shopping cart.
You are here
Five things your website should have
Apart from having the website designed, produced and hosted by Enbecom (of course), below are five things you should have for your website, particularly if it is for a small to medium business.
Please get in touch if you have any suggestions for our top five.
Enbecom offers web design, domain names, hosting, dedicated servers, SSL certificates and more.
- Good Payment Processing facilities - make sure your payment processing is up to scratch. PayPal, who process an incredibly large amount of payments for personal customers for their eBay auctions, actually have an excellent website payments service. At the moment, you don't pay a monthly fee - just charges for each transaction - making it excellent for the small to medium business. See it by clicking on this banner.
- Search Engine Sponsored Links - you can get high up on the search results these days. You usually pay every time someone clicks on the link to visit your site, but you don't pay if they just see the link. Google AdWords is pretty good for this sort of thing.
- Social Media - Well, this is a must. You need to be engaged with Twitter, Facebook and preferably Google +1 and YouTube as well. It's not enough to just be on these sites. You need to know what you are going to use them for. Perhaps a Facebook campaign built around a new product launch? Or using Twitter for customer service? Think about it, but the bottom line is that you need to be on there.
- A matching mobile site - Now your website can be re-created and optimised for the latest mobile phones. Enbecom Solutions produce mobile websites in-house and you can see ours at m.enbecom.net.
- Directory Listings - Make sure your website is listed in as many online and paper directories as possible. In Kent, where we have a main base, can we suggest the business directory detailed below.