Contact Us We're ready and waiting for your questions
Question? Compliment? Complaint?
Please get in touch, whatever your query.
- If you are a current customer with an Enbecom Account, contact us through the support ticket system for a more efficient response.
- If you don't have an Enbecom Account, use the form below.
Or write to us* or call us - the details are at the bottom of this (and every) page.
The form below is also for reporting misuse of a domain registered with Enbecom (an "abuse report").
Customer service level commitments
General pre-sales and existing customer contact will usually be responded to by close of business on the following UK working day after receipt.
If you are an existing customer, the most efficient way of getting in touch is via a support ticket in your Enbecom Account. That way, your message can be flagged with the type of query (technical, billing etc), is automatically linked to your account details and can be tracked through to completion.
In the hopefully unlikely event that you need to make a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve it as quickly as possible and if appropriate provide an explanation as to what went wrong.
Please contact us in one of the ways listed above (support ticket, contact form, phone or post*). We may call you back or write to you depending on the best way to resolve your complaint. If you are a customer, please make sure your details are up to date in your Enbecom Account.
- When we receive your complaint we will acknowledge it within three working days of receipt
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 10 working days
- If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 10 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response
* Postal queries: please be advised that due to remote working, these may take a while to be received.