There are no products in your shopping cart.
You are here
2. This information may be collected in a number of ways, including (but not limited to) the internet (including web and email), telephone, fax, post, and in face-to-face meetings.
3. Any personal and/or business information which is collected by Enbecom will be used by Enbecom only in accordance with current data protection legislation.
4. Such information may be collected and processed by Enbecom and/or its suppliers for the following purposes:
(i) to provide the Services to you;
(ii) administration; and
(iii) marketing, advertising and promotions.
5. Collecting and processing your personal and/or business information for the above purposes might entail sharing the information with employees, contractors and professional advisers of Enbecom and/or the employees, contractors and professional advisers of suppliers of Enbecom [see Service Agreement Clause 8] and sending you advertising and promotional material pertaining to other Enbecom products and services and to third party products and services selected by Enbecom [see Service Agreement Clause 18]. However, customer details are not passed on to third parties for unsolicited marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive any such marketing material from Enbecom as described in 4(iii) above, please write to Enbecom Solutions, PO Box 560, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 9FH stating clearly your name and address and the fact that you do not wish to receive this material. Alternatively you can use the online form at http://www.enbecom.net/contact .
6. In the event that Enbecom is acquired, the personal information Enbecom has collected will be considered as part of the company's assets and may, therefore, be transferred to a purchaser.
8. You have the right to ask Enbecom for a copy of the personal information it holds about you (for which Enbecom may charge a small fee), and to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
9. When you visit the Enbecom website, you may be sent a cookie. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk or other relevant local or remote storage device for record keeping purposes. It helps Enbecom to recognise you when you visit the Enbecom website and make use of the Services so that the information and content of the website can be tailored to your needs. Cookies also assist with transactions you make through this website.
10. If accessing our website, you may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie from the website, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (However, if you decide not to accept a cookie, some pages might not function properly or you might not be permitted to access certain information in relation to the Enbecom website or to conduct online transactions).
13. Enbecom uses Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads). Enbecom will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features unless you consent to that merger. You can also opt out using the following Google tool: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/). We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to facilitate this.
15. As part of its duties as an ICANN accredited domain name registrar, Enbecom's domain name supplier is required to provide certain information about customers who register domain names through Enbecom to the relevant naming authority. This information will include personal data such as the customers name, address and telephone number. The relevant naming authority will make such information available to the public through publicly accessible directories of owners of domain names. It is a condition of the purchase of a domain name through Enbecom that the customer agrees to the transfer of his/her personal data to the relevant naming authority and agrees to the naming authority making that personal data available on a public database. Enbecom can provide its customers with details of the relevant naming authority on request.
16. Enbecom reserves the right to pass on your personal information and or any information it holds which might be used to identify you, to any law enforcement agencies properly requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence once Enbecom is reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.