There are no products in your shopping cart.
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions index page.
You must read, understand and agree to all of our Terms and Conditions, including the information on this index page, before placing any order from Enbecom Solutions.
Please visit one of the links on the left for specific terms, conditions, rules, regulations and procedures for our products and services, and our full Service Agreement. Please note that we only supply goods/services to the United Kingdom.
CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT US TO SATISFY ANY OUTSTANDING QUERIES BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH ENBECOM SOLUTIONS. EMAIL US USING THE FORM AT http://www.enbecom.net/contact
IMPORTANT: An order placed with Enbecom Solutions is invalid, and no contract is made, until the order is explicitly confirmed by us in writing (by post or electronic mail). We reserve the right to wholly or partially refuse any order.
We do not usually register and initialise services (eg we do not register a domain name) until payment is received by us (not any payment processor). We are not responsible for a domain name being registered by someone else while we are awaiting payment from you for the same domain name.
Product/service set-up timescales quoted on this site usually start from the time that payment has been received by Enbecom Solutions.
The page marked Consumer Information does not apply to Business customers.
- If you exceed your allocated quota of web space and/or bandwidth, do not make payment on time and/or breach any other terms or conditions, we reserve the right to suspend (or terminate, in serious circumstances) your account.
- Your login account is for your personal/business use only.
- Please do not divulge the password to any other person, and please take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Data stored on our servers (or that of its Suppliers) is not guaranteed to be backed up unless this is included in your hosting package. It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of important data.
- Backups, if included in your package, have no guaranteed frequency at present, and therefore it is advised that you keep a copy of files on our servers on your own machine.
- If an Enbecom employee (or that of its Suppliers) deems user processes, such as CGI, run on a server are adversely affecting the server's performance, for example through CPU load or memory usage, the program may be removed without warning and the ability to run processes on the server may be removed immediately.
- Adult, illegal or legally questionable sites/services/content are not permitted on our hosting.
- Please note that in the event you decide to transfer the IPSTAG of a UK domain name (.co.uk or .org.uk) to another hosting company you will be charged an administration fee for us to effect the changes. See our price list for charges.
- CGI (Common Gateway Interface) services are supplied only for use within the Enbecom Hosting account for which CGI services are enabled . CGI programs may not be referenced from other hosting accounts inside or outside Enbecom's network (or that of its Suppliers).
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- When your account is closed, all files (including web pages, etc.) will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Users must not participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam.
- Commercial use of web and ftp space is permitted. But you may not resell any of our services.
- You are responsible for the content of your pages, whether the website has been designed and produced by you or Enbecom, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate any laws, including (but not limited to) laws on consumer credit, pricing, contracts etc. All legally pertinent information must be displayed.
- You are held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- You must take all reasonable steps, on an ongoing basis, to ensure that all Web Sites, web applications, files, emails and configuration settings hosted on your Services do not pose a risk to the security, reliability and/or integrity of the technology and/or systems used to provide the Service. This includes keeping the software that powers your website fully up to date and following all the relevant security guidelines.