Social Media Competition Terms
Here are the terms and conditions which apply to the competitions we run on social media channels.
Last updated 11 April 2022
|Competition name||Details||Number of prizes||How to enter||Valid Dates|
|Instagram Complete Website Giveaway April-May 2022||You could win a website package, comprising:
||0001 on 12 Apr 2022
2359 on 31 May 2022(times UK BST)
Enbecom Social Media Prize Competitions Terms and Conditions
- The Enbecom social media prize competitions are organised and promoted by Enbecom Ltd ("Enbecom"), a company registered in England and Wales number 11749458. Registered Office: 124 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
- The competitions are open to those normally resident and physically located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, other than Enbecom Ltd suppliers, staff, sub-contractors, partners and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
- By entering a prize competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter a competition listed above, you must meet all of the conditions and carry out all of the actions listed in the relevant row of the "Latest Competitions" table above. This includes that you must:
- Have active social media account(s), as listed in the relevant row of the table above, registered in your name, to which you are able to post. The account(s) must not be in violation of any of the relevant social media platform's terms,
- Follow the official Enbecom account on the relevant social media channels continuously until at least 28 days after the closing date for entries of the competition.
- Enter the competition by posting or replying, as directed in the relevant row of the table above, with the relevant hashtag. The post or reply must remain in place for at least 28 days after the closing date for entries to the competition, unless a longer period is stated in the relevant row of the table above
- On submission of your completed entry, you consent to your social media account being added to the Enbecom database and occasionally you may receive news and offers from us. You can easily unsubscribe.
- Entry into the Enbecom social media prize competitions is free and there is no purchase necessary. Enbecom is not responsible for any third party costs you may incur in participating in a competition, such as internet fees.
- Entrants must usually reside in and enter whilst physically in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- Entries must be received within the advertised entry period for each draw. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- In each competition entry period, one entry is permitted per person and/or household. In the event that multiple entries are submitted, only one entry will be included in the draw and the others will be excluded.
- Entries that are incomplete or corrupted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by Enbecom for corrupted entries or entries not received.
- The prize for each competition is as described in the relevant row of the table above. No cash alternative will be offered or exchange given.
- The winner of each competition will be the first X (where X is the number of available prizes in the competition) entry/entries drawn at random by an authorised representative of Enbecom.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers. The prizes are non-transferable.
- In the unlikely event that no eligible entries are received before the closing date the prizes will not be awarded.
- The winner of each competition will be notified by direct message on the relevant social media platform(s) after the closing date. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days of the organiser’s first attempt to make contact with the winner, otherwise the prize may be withdrawn from that person and an alternative winner may be drawn. The participant should ensure that their social media accounts can receive and respond to direct messages.
- Where a prize is supplied electronically, an email address will be collected and prize details will be sent to this email address. Where a prize is a physical item, an email address will be collected for communication about despatch and the prize will be despatched by post to the UK address provided in the entry. Enbecom accepts no liability for lost or undelivered prizes.
- Where an email address is collected, you consent to your email address being added to the Enbecom database and periodically will be sent emails from us. For the avoidance of doubt, you can unsubscribe using the dedicated link in the emails, your email address will not be displayed or used for any other purpose unless you use it to redeem a prize or make a purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Enbecom hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the prizes or competitions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competitions, the decision of Enbecom shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To assist with publicity, Enbecom requires that winners provide a photograph of themselves with their prize within five working days of receiving it. The organisers will advise on style and format.
- Enbecom reserves the right to cancel the competition and reject redemption of any prize if it reasonably believes that a competition is being entered unlawfully or illegally.
- By entering a competition, the winner consents to the provision of their name, image and county of residence and the publishing of these details on the Enbecom website.
- Enbecom reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted at the relevant page on https://www.enbecom.net
- Competition winners may not take part in any further competitions promoted on this website until the following calendar year after the competition entry closing date.
- By entering a competition (or competitions) you consent to the storage, use and transfer of your personal data by Enbecom for marketing and related purposes.
- The competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales and all and any questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Provision of products and services is subject to our product-specific and general Terms and Conditions.